1. Choose a Daily Cleanser with Natural and Organic Ingredients. The cleanser should nourish, rejuvenate, open up pores and exfoliate your skin all at the same time. It should be gentle enough to be used daily.
2. Nourish your Face with a Plant-Based Facial Serum. The skin on the face is the first to show signs of aging. That's why it is important to use a specialized, plant-based serum to nourish the delicate skin around the face after using a cleanser.
3. Nurture Your Eyes with a Specialized Eye Gel. The sensitive skin around the eyes is the first place to show signs of aging. As women grow older, they tend to get bags under their eyes. You need a botanical eye gel for this hard-to-treat area that firms, smooths, increases circulation and eliminates dark circles.
4. Use an All-Purpose Cream to Replenish Skin Nutrients. After you cleanse your skin, apply a cream that nourishes and hydrates your skin at the same time. You need organic, plant-based nutrients and antioxidants combined with botanicals and vitamins to give your skin the nutrients it needs.
5. Apply an Aloe Cream Before Bedtime. Aloe has powerful skin healing and rejuvenating properties. Egyptians called it "the Immortality Plant". The best Aloe Creams are reinforced with several ingredients additional to Hawaiian Aloe such as Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea, Avocado Oil and Macadamia.
Total Activation is a family-owned business based in central New Jersey. All products are hypo-allergenic and proudly made in the USA. No parabens, no sulphates, no phthalates. No animal testing. Our founders are licensed physical therapists and skincare experts dedicated to Total Activation from the inside out.
“At Total Activation, we believe every woman is forever beautiful. We see each woman as a unique soul with so much to offer our world, with an incredible inner beauty waiting to be activated” says Ritika Gulrajani, owner of Total Activation, a licensed physical therapist and avid dancer. "That's why we created the first synergistic skincare and nutrition line for forever beautiful women".
Total Activation is a custom line made from organic and natural ingredients, designed to activate the best version of you. For the woman who cares about what she puts on, and in her body.
Experience a profound transformation in the way you look, feel, and think about yourself, bringing out the best version of you with our line of products.
This is a premium skincare and nutrition line to cleanse, nourish and revitalize your skin and body. Our system starts with the Total Cleanser, a clinical facial cleanser that gives your skin the nutrients it craves to support healthy cell regeneration.
It clears pores of impurities while nourishing skin with a unique blend of natural, vegan plant-based bioactive compounds. It is a blend of antioxidants, plant lipids, Aloe, and bioactive compounds combined with the exfoliating power of Coconut Oil and sugar. It retails for $19 and is available on the Total Activation store.
Total Cleanser works hand in hand with the Facelift Serum, which can boost collagen production with its age-defying properties. Combined with the Miracle Eye Gel for eye rejuvenation, Timeless Cream for all-day skin nourishment and Aloe Butter for hydration and protection, Total Activation is a complete skincare system for the forever beautiful woman, designed by licensed physical therapists and caring parents.
"Total Activation is the result of 15 years of research. As we evaluated eastern philosophies and western science, we combined the best of both to create the Total Activation product line", says CEO and founder of Total Activation, Dr. Nitin Chhoda, a licensed physical therapist, motivational speaker and entrepreneur.
“Women should embrace their inner beauty by using skincare products that help bring out their natural beauty. Instead of masking your beauty behind tons of makeup, our products help you reveal the vibrant, beautiful woman you are as you grow older. These products are so pure that we use some of them for our 2-year old son” says Ritika Gulrajani.
We call this an ‘Activated Lifestyle’, and through Activated Living, you will always be beautiful and healthy regardless of age.
You do not have a link list called